Scenic Golf Escape
Located just 35 minutes north of Brandon on the #10 Highway, is one of the most beautiful valleys in Manitoba. Some of the most picturesque views you will find are on the Minnedosa Golf & Country Club, an 18 hole course that stretches from the top of the Little Saskatchewan River valley all the way down to the river itself. MinnedosaG&CC offers all golfers a true test of their game, while still providing genuine enjoyment regardless of age or skill level. Carved out of the valley, our course offers elevation changes of over 120 feet with breathtaking views from some of our unique elevated tees.
Our spacious clubhouse incorporates a well-stocked pro shop, licensed lounge and snack shop. Our PGA of Canada Professional Patrick Law is on hand for your golfing needs and available to advise you on your golf game. Contact us to arrange your golfing experience at 204-867-3151, (toll free) 1-888-867-3151 or email email@example.com.
- Past President – Derek Cameron
- President – Colton Spraggs
- Vice President – Mitch Burgess
- Secretary – Emma Spraggs
- Sr. Men’s Rep – Bob Horner
- Ladies Rep – Cheryl Forsythe
- Grounds Chair – Craig Cameron
- CFO – Wyatt Rapsky
- Members at Large – Wes Lewis, John Kryshewsky, Devon Fordyce, Rachel Charles, Ricky Kowalick, Cyril Patterson